Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "All That Jazz" Brush set. Is It All That Jazzy?


Can I just say that social media is such an influence on some of my purchases!  I kept seeing photos on Instagram of these brushes and quickly decided that I had to have them.  These are available at Target and retail for $34.99.  I would have liked to have been able to say that I was in love with these brushes, but I can't.  This is truly a love hate relationship.  


This came with....

  • 1 Powder brush
  • 1 Flat-top blusher brush
  • 1 Angled duo-fiber face brush
  • 1 Foundation brush
  • 1 Eye shadow brush
  • 1 Blending brush
  • 1 Crease brush
  • 1 Angled duo-fiber eye brush
  • 1 Precision eye brush
  • 1 lash/brow groomer




Pros: I love the way these look.  They look like they belong on display with all the detail involved.  They wash nicely and apply makeup just fine. 

Cons: I have no clue as to what these are made of, since it was never listed.  I want to say these are some type of animal hair.  They smell awful!  I even washed them hoping that whatever the stink was, would go away!  Ugh, that did not happen. Although they may look nice, they are cheaply made.  The brushes (minus the bristles) are made out of plastic.  The barrels feel and appear to be hallow.  I'm afraid that if I were to drop these on a hard surface that they would break in half.  I just don't get that sturdy vibe from them.

In all, I like them.  I am glad that I purchased them, simply because they are pretty to look at (at least I'm honest).  I don't find myself grabbing for these.  I have better brushes that don't smell that I'd rather use.  Don't get me wrong, they are not terrible, just not great.

To see more of my trendy thoughts on some other Sonia Kashuk brushes pictured below that I have purchased.


Click here  to see my thoughts on this brush set. 

Click here to see my thoughts on the brush set.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar