Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gosh velvet touch lipstick swatches nougat and cappuchino

Above: L Nougat and R Cappuchino

I got these lipsticks a while ago, they were limited edition for Spring 2011.
The quality of these mimics MAC's lustre formula, with an opaque slightly glossy finish.
I only wish that they stayed on longer, they need to be reapplied often.

Swatches: L to R nougat and cappuchino
Nougat is a very warm reddish brown. It would suit warmer complexions very nicely. It looks kind of 'off' on my pale face. It reminds me of Laura Mercier lipstick in discretion.

Cappucino is a light beige/greyed taupe that I absolutely adore! It looks very similar to MAC fresh brew. Sorry I don't have swatches of fresh brew but you can see that it also looks a bit like MAC to pamper lipstick (swatch here).

Cappuccino:

nougat:

I like these but I don't love them.

Lately I'm preferring long wearing lipsticks and liners to last through my shift at work. Any recommendations for lippies that stay on nicely are appreciated ;)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar